Friday, October 2, 2009

Back from Trials~

I'm back~~~

And we only have one more subject to go on monday. YAY! Physics was harder than expected today, and even I, the great genius, (er-hem) had to crack my brains over the calculations needed. Ok, fine, I never really was a physics genius to begin with. :P So much for the self praise...

In any case, I just realised how little time we have left together. We don't have much time before we graduate and leave school. Then we'll never get to spend recess together, we'll never get to run around corridors like crazy, we'll never get to make a big hoo-hah in class like idiots again. We'll never ever, in short, get to be innocent little school children and troublemaking teenagers again.

Sad, ain't it? But it's all part of growing up, and growing up is all about spreading your wings, flying away and trying to brave the currents and storms.

For now, I'm trying to get over my emo-ness. Don't worry, it'll be fine soon. I just need to cry a little bit more... That's all.

1 comment: